These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit and use our website. By using this website you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Tall Zebra Designs Ltd of 7 Christie Way, Christie Fields, Manchester M21 7QY. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01204 860 178.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Tall Zebra Designs Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all services have been described accurately. However, enquiries will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the services or their prices as advertised on this website. Any specifications, technical information and capacities given about the services are approximate only.
Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All services are subject to acceptance and availability. If the services and dates you have requested are not available, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details).
- We are not responsible should any technical problems occur with any computer, website or emais, however we commit to working as quickly as possible to resolve any issues, that may arise, with our users and suppliers.
- All prelimenary advice or recommendations in any proposal, report, letter, website content, presentation slides, videos or any plans we help or are asked to help formulate are made in good faith and on the basis of the information before us at the time. Our ability to carry out the terms of reference in our proposals must depend, among other factors, on the effective co-operation of the Client’s staff and the accuracy of the information provided by them as well as that which is generally available.
- Whilst we pride ourselves on the honesty, quality and personal approach of our work we cannot quarantee that our work will be error free and so are not liable to the client, or any third party, for any consequential loss, damages or other associated costs should this occur.
- Consequently, no statement in any recommendation, proposal, report, letter, website content, film or recording shall be deemed in any circumstances to be a representation, undertaking, warranty or contractually binding upon the Contractor, its associated companies or sub-contracting agents.
- We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at 7 Christie Way, Christie Fields, Manchester, M21 7QY and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our privacy statement. Our privacy statement can be viewed here – www.tallzebradesigns.co.uk/privacy-statement
Online dispute resolution
In the unlikely event that the user has any cause for complaint whatsoever, the user should address any and all such feedback directly to Tall Zebra Designs Ltd in the first instance in order to resolve amicably before considering any further action, including but not limited to Legal Action. Please submit any complaints to email@example.com or contact us on 01204 860 178.
Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.